How to make hemp seed milk easy after 10 minutes
Hemp seeds contain many heart-healthy compounds, including amino acid arginine. L-arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide in your body. It has been shown to enhance blood circulation and help you maintain optimal blood pressure. Nitric oxide signals smooth muscle cells in blood vessels to relax blood vessels, blood flow more freely. Drinking hemp seed milk is good for health, so how to make hemp milk easy? I will share it with you to make the simplest hemp milk.
– 30-50gr hemp seeds peeled off
– 200ml warm filtered water.
– Racket filter (if you need to remove pulp)
Add hemp seeds and water to the blender, use high speed to grind for about 1-2 minutes until the grain is completely crushed. Then put in a glass to drink.
Store the milk in a large sealed container in the refrigerator that can be used for 5 days from work.
ON THIS IS THE BEST SIMPLE, OTHER VERSIONS:
– You can add a teaspoon of organic coconut oil
– Can add a little flour Vanilla
– You can add a little cinnamon
– Add a pinch of salt is not prepared or salt rose to salty
– 1 teaspoon of sugar, honey agave or si Roasted sugar cane to create sweet, too sweet attention will not taste good. You can also use 2-5 Medjool Dates to make light sweet.
– You can add almond seeds, pecan seeds [pecan], peeled roasted seeds, light roasted white sesame, green beans split boiled shells … milk will be more complementary and have many different shades. It is also possible to use split beans, soaked, soaked and milled with hemp seeds.
– For cancer patients, you can add bitter apricot seeds to grind together to make it easier to drink (please read the user guide carefully).
– Add a little lecithin sunflower if you want the product to have a smooth texture.
Delicious, unthinkable, you will regret not using it before. This herbal milk is not as toxic as milk from cows injecting hormones, fed with industrial feed containing glyphosate-coated GMO. And you will forget about corn milk as well as soymilk, which today is not labeled as genetic modification to trick you. The hemp residue can be mixed into a frying powder in case you want to remove the pulp.
All kinds of seed milk are good for health, the next article will introduce some other types of nut milk.