Thai Exotic Fruit Wine, A Mini Review Most Objective
Thai exotic fruit wines are now being launched worldwide. It is anticipated that there will be a large demand oversees in the Thai restaurant market. Thai cuisine is now very popular and these Thai exotic fruit wines are a great compliment to this trend.
The Thai exotic fruit wines are a great addition to any quality ethnic restaurant wine list and compliment perfectly Asian cuisine. Obviously the Thai exotic fruit wines match very well Thai spicy foods but also the full flavored and exotic Indian, Korean, and Japanese cuisine.
Highest quality tropical exotic fruit are transformed into high quality Thai exotic fruit wines made with modern technology and cultivated expertise by a well-experienced winemaker.
I have tasted a lot of Thai exotic fruit wines over the last few years and I must say that Mythical Garden’s fruit wines are on a league of their own. Made for the world markets, they will appeal to wine connoisseurs and people new to wine drinking alike.
Right now, two main styles of wines are produced by them. dry to off-dry table wines and also sweet “ice fruit wine” styles made in the cryo-extrated style similar to the ice ciders made in Canada.
Their initial offering for Thailand and the rest of the world include :
– Passion Fruit table wine : An appealing golden color, the luscious flavors of the fruit will be sure to ignite the drinker’s passion from deep within his or her soul. Reminiscent of a Rosé, this wine is a most pleasant accompaniment to any picnic, cheese and exotic fruit platter, appetizers, Japanese sushi, any rich seafood, or simply enjoyable as a pleasant cocktail.
– Mangosteen Dessert Wine : Bright, red colored, with a deeply rich aromatic nose reminiscent of the true fresh expression of the mangosteen fruit, this intensely addictive tropical taste is very pleasing and memorable. This is a very unique dessert wine to be served at a special occasion.
– Mangosteen Dry table wine : The flavorful tropical taste of this fruit rich in anti-oxidants is very engaging and memorable. The wine is a true expression of the mangosteen and is easy to fall in love with. A great wine to enjoy everyday and a perfect accompaniment to rich Asian cuisine.
– Apple Dessert Wine (made from apples grown in Northern Thailand near the Burmese/Laos border) : Rich amber colored and full-bodied in the glass, it has a clean, distinct taste of apple that builds from its luscious, velvety start to its long-lasting finish. A joy to drink, its fresh apple acidity makes this a wine to serve with any great dessert or after a fine meal.
– Pineapple Dessert Wine : Capturing the inviting and memorable tropical taste of this fragrant fruit, this wine is full flavored, aromatic and well balanced. Opulent and rich, it is the perfect tropical dessert wine that accompanies most desserts or after a fine meal.
– Pineapple Dry table wine : The inviting and memorable tropical taste of this wine is a true expression of the high quality bounty found in the historically and culturally rich Southern regions of Thailand. Full flavored, aromatic and well balanced; this wine is a perfect accompaniment to rich Asian cuisine.
My favorite of the lot is the dry pineapple and the passion fruit wines. Thai exotic fruit wines sure to become a hit and the talk of the wine world.