Mandarin ducks feng shui, unique symbols for love luck and romance
Mandarin ducks feng shui symbolize love, romance, devotion, affection and fidelity to the partner, and they are often used to aid single people in finding their partners.
The importance of Mandarin Ducks for love is evident from the fact that in real life these are one partner ducks. If they get separated, they are unable to live. They stay alone and keep waiting for their partner to return…till death does them apart. A very interesting fact about these ducks is that they mate for life, thus representing the symbol of eternal love.
Mandarin ducks for love is evident from the fact
Mandarin ducks feng shui also known as love, usually figurines, are kept in a home to enhance and attract love. They symbolize love and passion amongst couples. Married couples should have them in their homes.
Just like working with any Feng Shui cure, make sure that the ducks are placed as per rules of Feng Shui.
Make sure that the ducks are placed as per rules of Feng Shui
Where To Place The Mandarin Ducks Feng Shui?
In Feng Shui practice, in order for the ducks to ensure prosperity and a fulfilled life, the place where they are set is also important.
– To increase luck in your love life, the mandarin ducks must be kept as a pair in the love and marriage corner of the bedroom, living room or office, the corner of the universal love, SE, according to the 8 life aspirations, following the Pa Kua method.
– If you are single, to attract a new partner, the mandarin ducks must be placed next to your bedroom bed.
– If you are married, to maintain and consolidate your marriage, the mandarin ducks must be placed in the bedroom, on the husband side’s nightstand. This will improve your marriage with a dose of additional romance and it will save from breaking up the couples that are having problems.
Note When Place The Mandarin Ducks Feng Shui
– Never separate the pair. Keep them in pair.They must face each other.
– Keep them in the South-West of your home or in your love area.
– Remember to keep them in clean, fresh & well lit area.
– If one of the ducks gets broken, then get a new pair.
– Either use Mandarin ducks figurines or paintings.
– Don’t keep broken/damaged ducks.
– No clutter or darkness near the pair.
Material Used For Making a Mandarin Ducks Feng Shui
While planning to keep Mandarin Duck in the form of painting you need not worry about the type of materials used. However, if you want to keep Mandarin Duck figurine then you need to be extra careful about the materials used for manufacturing the ducks.
The rose quartz ducks are very prominent
– Mandarin ducks are available in many materials like as wood, lead crystal, jade, brass, rose quartz etc. Out of these, the rose quartz ducks are very prominent. Rose quartz is called the love crystal and emits love energy so mandarin ducks feng shui made of rose quartz tend to double-up their affect bringing additional love energy