Healthy, beautiful, and so scrumptious to eat, this exotic fruit salad will have you forgetting about any other dessert. This simple but special fruit salad is bursting with the wonderful colours and fragrance of exotic fruits to help you be a better cook.
Exotic fruit salad are a pretty reliable sign of spring and warmer weather around here. We love fruit in our house, we eat it year round, but come spring our counters and refrigerator are packed with fresh fruit. I love how bright it is and love creating new dishes with it.
Ingredients Of Exotic Fruit Salad
– 2 fresh ripe mangos (see link for buying/cutting tips)
– 2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh or canned (for fresh pineapple tips, see How to Prepare Fresh Pineapple)
– 1 banana, sliced
– 1-2 cups fresh papaya, sliced into cubes
– 2 kiwi fruit, sliced into cubes
– 1 dragon fruit (see link for buying/prep. tips), OR substitute 1 pear, sliced into cubes
– 2 cups fresh red seedless grapes, sliced in half
Optional : Handful fresh raspberries (or strawberries or dried cranberries for contrasting color)
– 1/4 cup coconut milk
– 2 tbsp. freshly-squeezed lime juice
– 3-4 tbsp. sugar (white, depending on the sweetness/ripeness of your fruit)
Steps to Make exotic fruit salad
– Slice up all the fruit – except the contrasting red fruit (raspberries, strawberries, or dried cranberries) – and place in a mixing bowl.
– Drizzle over the lime juice and gently stir to combine. Then sprinkle over the sugar, stirring to combine. Set in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until you plan on serving your salad.
– Before serving, pour over the coconut milk and stir once again. Taste-test the salad for sweetness, adding more sugar if desired. If too sweet for your taste, squeeze over some more lime juice. Portion up into bowls and top with some of the red contrasting fruit – raspberries, strawberries or dried cranberries (the latter are very nice for Christmas). ENJOY!
Tips : This salad is beautiful for a party served in martini glasses (as shown). It’s also easy and delicious made ahead of time, as the fruit needs time to absorb the sugar and lime juice, making it taste even better (you can make it up to 8 hours in advance, then place covered in the refrigerator). Just hold off adding the coconut milk until guests arrive, then pour it over and give another gentle stir and taste-test.________________________________________________________________________________________
Đầu tư là gì? Kiến Thức Đầu Tư Chứng Khoán Quan Trọng Nhất Trong Quá Trình Đầu Tư?
Mở tài khoản chứng khoán TechcomBank nhanh chóng, thuận tiện giao dịch, bảo mật tuyệt đối.
Đầu Tư Chứng Khoán Xu Hướng Đầu Tư 2021 Hướng dẫn kiếm tiền từ đầu tư chứng khoán
Khóa Học Đầu Tư Chứng Khoán - Khóa học chứng khoán online (miễn phí) cho người mới bắt